Get a Custom Designed Facebook Ad
And Squeeze Page By My Personal Designer
-- Only 3 Available --
Size of the Facebook newsfeed ad is 1200 x 628
My designer will create the ecover of your free report. You can use sit in your Facebook ad something like this. The report title should not count against the 20% text rule with Facebook. However, my experience with Facebook on that has been spotty. Same thing with the logo. It shouldn't count against the text rule but sometimes they'll say it does.
If you want it designed without a picture of a person, then we'll do something similar to this. The text on the right will be within the 20% rule. This may or may not fly with the FB approval process.
We'll create a matching landing page that looks something like this:
Or like this:
1. We design in either Elementor or Thrive Architect most recent version.
2. Or we provide you with jpg images and photoshop files for you to use with whatever page builder you use.
3. If you're unhappy with the design, which I doubt, then we'll provide up to 2 re-dos. There is no refund on design work.
3. We have 3 spots available at this time. The shopping cart will show you how many remain. The availability of this offer may be withdrawn at any time.
4. We'll provide you the image number of images from depositphotos.com, graphicstock.com or bigstockphoto. We usually use graphicstock, which is now called Storyblocks. It's your obligation to purchase the photos. We do not design with public domain photos.
Here's what you get:
1. PSD files
2. Reference number of photos for purchase
3. Facebook ad 1200 x 628
4. Squeeze page built in Thrive Architect or Elementor
5. JPG images
Click here to get your ad and squeeze page now